Popular crypto-currency BEAM accepted here at
BitStickers as a payment method.
This basically means you can buy or pay any product or service in our system with BEAM.
BEAM is a cryptocurrency that demonstrates an emphasis on privacy and anonymity with Mimblewimble implementation.
Beam Desktop Wallet is available on Mac, Windows, and Linux. Mobile Wallet is available on iOS and Android.
Without address information stored on the blockchain and keeping transactions private by default, Beam is meant to give control over privacy to users and scalability in its compact design. Having no premine or ICO, Beam is backed by a Treasury and designated a non-profit foundation to govern the protocol.
– Confidentiality – All transactions are private. No information about transaction participants is stored in the blockchain.
– Versatility – “Scriptless Script” technology allows the implementation of a wide variety of transaction types beyond simple transmissions of value; for example, atomic swapping, escrow, and time-locked transactions.
– Opt-in auditability – To comply with relevant regulations, a wallet can be configured to attach digitally signed documentation (eg invoices or contracts) to all transactions in a cryptographically unforgeable way. In turn, specific auditors can be granted permission to inspect the complete list of transactions along with all the attached documents.
– Confidential assets – Multiple asset types (eg real estate tokens, corporate debts and simply new currencies) can be created and exchanged via BEAM confidential transactions mechanisms
– Scalability – The “cut-through” feature of Mimblewimble helps to avoid excessive computational overhead, making the BEAM blockchain orders of magnitude smaller than any other blockchain implementation.
– Sustainability – Open source, implemented from scratch, community-governed, and backed by the Beam Growth Pool: 20% of block mining rewards goes to this pool to incentivize development and promotion of BEAM.
– Usability – A wallet for desktop and mobile, designed to support day-to-day usage for both individual and small business users. The built-in dashboard makes budget management easy, featuring actionable spend and earning insights.
– Compatibility – An industry-proven Equihash algorithm was selected to ensure broad adoption by existing GPU miners. BEAM comes with an extensive set of tools for running and managing mining nodes
-Complete control over your privacy
-All transactions are private by default
-No addresses or other private information are stored on the blockchain
-Superior scalability due to compact blockchain size
-Support online and offline transactions, atomic swap, hardware wallets integration
-Wallet app for mobile and desktop
-Backed by Treasury
-Establishing a non-profit foundation to govern the protocol after Mainnet launch
BEAM has a quickly growing Ambassador program based on locality. Their ambassadors promote Beam by organizing meet-ups, holding talks and conducting knowledge-sharing sessions.
So if you are highly motivated, really good at conveying ideas and communicating with people, and excited by their implementation of Mimblewimble (or just crypto in general), BEAM might need your help. Beyond the obvious reward of being first BEAMER in your crypto community, they are happy to let you know there is compensation involved. Drop an e-mail to [email protected] why you think you’d be a great fit to represent BEAM in your area. The BEAM team is rapidly moving forward and reaching our milestones – momentum is building by the day, and you are a part of that!
Spread the word around the world!